My account hasn't updated in many days
If you're account hasn't updated in a long time, it may due to an API error that broke the link between Tenscores and Google Ads. Here's what to do:
1. Refresh the link the between Tenscores and your account:
- Go to this settings page: https://app.tenscores.com/#/profiles
- You should see a message that says: "API error found, please click the "Reactivate" button!". Click on it, then click the Reactivate button at the bottom.
- Try a manual update (if manual update already initiated, just wait for it to finish)
2. If that doesn't work, you'll need to re-link your Google Ads account:
- Make sure you're linked into the Google Ads account you want to relink.
- Go to the subscription management page in Tenscores.
- Click on the "Link a Google Ads account" button in the lower left.
- Go through the Google authorization process until you're back into Tenscores.